The S.A.M.’s Club at FBC is made up of lovely senior adults 55+ years of age.
We exist to glorify the Lord in all we do and exalt His name as our prime objective. Our purpose is to“run the race” as we connect and grow with one another, as we reach out to the lost and serve faithfully.
Our weekly activities include Small Group Sunday School and Morning Worship on Sundays. one of the best ways for seniors to become active and stay connected is by joining a Sunday School Class and attending worship on Sunday morning.
- SONSHINE PALS LUNCHEON – 2nd Tuesday of every month in the fellowship hall
- SENIOR ADULT BREAKFAST in the FBC fellowship hall – 4th Tuesday of every month
- 55+ Enrichment Conference (Spring)
- Mission Projects with the International Learning Center in Jacksonville, Fl.
- Senior Adult Homecoming Retreat in Toccoa, Ga
- And more!